Apsley Builders, recommends “Leaf Relief” as a low cost, effective gutter protection solution. As always, we offer the customer any and all other gutter protection systems that they might desire.
In regards to gutters, we offer 5k, 6k, & 1/2 round gutter systems, along with leaf reflief gutter protection. We are especially proud of our leaf relief system because it puts an end to frequent maintenance and comes at an affordable cost. Solid aluminum construction, no rusting, no painting, and no distortion combine to make our leaf relief gutter system one of our most sought after products.
Leaf Relief’s patented design allows water to flow freely ,while debris is lifted away from gutters with a gentle breeze.
Independent testing proves Leaf Relief is 100% effective against leaves, twigs, pine needles and small debris.
Leaf Relief brings real relief to homeowners who need a gutter solution that works, first time, every time. Our patented Aluma-Perf TechnologyTM keeps debris out of gutters, allowing water to flow freely. Debris is then lifted off of gutters by a gentle breeze.
Leaf Relief mounts securely to the gutter system, resisting damage from high winds, heavy snow and ice. The tough aluminum construction of Leaf Relief is indelible and resists damage from bugs, squirrels, raccoons and birds!
Leaf Relief’s unique design ends routine gutter cleaning, lowering maintenance costs and hassles! No more dangerous trips up the ladder! Put an end to your gutter cleaning days with Leaf Relief!
Don’t just take our word for it. Independent testing confirmed Leaf Relief works better than other gutter systems on the market! How?
Twig Entry Blockage *
- - Leaf Relief - 99-100% effective
- - Popular Competitors - 75% effective
- - Wire Mesh - 0% effective
Pine Needle Entry Blockage *
- - Leaf Relief - 97% effective (no water flow reduction)
- - Popular Competitors - 86% effective
- - Wire Mesh - 53% effective
Open Water Flow **
- - 29.7 inches of water per hour (20 foot roof section). That’s 2.5 times greater than the official rainfall world record (Kilauea, Hawaii- 12 inches in one hour).
Obstructed Water Flow **
- - 19 inches of water per hour when covered with wet leaves (20 foot roof section). Still 1.5 times greater than the world record.
Clearing of Debris **
- - Most dry debris is cleared from surface with 6 mph breeze. When still wet, debris is removed with 23 mph wind.
- - SN5200 – 53% stronger than standard hangers at 24” on-center fastening
- - TP5300 – 91 pounds is required to deflect system by 1 inch when fastened at 16” on-center
Weather Resistant *
- - No detrimental or damaging effects at 110 mph wind speed when fastened 16 inches on center.
*Testing conducted by Architectural Testing, Inc.
** Testing conducted by Intertek Testing Services NA LTD